Join us for the 7th Annual Jogging for Jonah!
"Laps for a Cure"
REGISTRATION FOR A GUARANTEED SHIRT ENDS MARCH 21ST - SIGN UP TODAY!
Introducing "Laps for a Cure"! This year we will be combining our 5K and Fun Run into one fun-filled running (and walking!) event: Laps for a Cure!
How does it work?
"Laps for a Cure" allows participants to choose however many laps they'd like to run/walk and raise money per lap completed. Each lap is about 1/4 of a mile. Complete four laps as an equivalency to the Fun Run, 12 laps for a 5K, 24 laps for a 10K, or as many as you can or want to run/walk in a one hour timeframe! Set a goal ahead of time and recruit donors to sponsor you per lap on your personal fundraising page! *Fundraising is optional to raise additional funds to support Jonah and others affected by EB. Runners who do not wish to fundraise are still encouraged to participate and come out to support Jogging for Jonah in any way that they can!
There are many ways you can participate...
- Register as an individual! After registering yourself, you'll be given the option to register additional family members.
- Form a team! Become a team captain and recruit your friends.
- Support a Runner! Support an individual participating in the "Laps for a Cure" event by sponsoring them per lap! Find your runner here.
- Become a sponsor! Our corporate sponsors make this event possible and ensure that as much money goes towards finding a cure for EB as possible. Please visit the sponsor tab above for sponsorship opportunities.
- Buy a t-shirt! Click on the "register as an individual" button above and follow the prompts. You can choose to have your t-shirt shipped or pick it up on race day.
- Create a fundraising page! Can't be there but still want to participate? Click on the "register as an individual" button above and follow prompts to create a login and your very own fundraising page to sahre with your network.
- Join an existing team! Become a runner as a member of a team and start fundraising!
- Donate to debra of America!