Join us for the 6th Annual Jogging for Jonah!
"Laps for a Cure"
REGISTRATION CLOSES MARCH 20th - SIGN UP TODAY!
Introducing "Laps for a Cure"! This year we will be combining our 5K and Fun Run into one fun-filled running (and walking!) event: Laps for a Cure!
How does it work?
"Laps for a Cure" allows participants to choose however many laps they'd like to run/walk and raise money per lap completed. Each lap is about 1/4 of a mile. Complete four laps as an equivalency to the Fun Run, 12 laps for a 5K, 24 laps for a 10K, or as many as you can or want to run/walk in a one hour timeframe! Set a goal ahead of time and recruit donors to sponsor you per lap on your personal fundraising page!
There are many ways you can participate...
- Register as an individual! After registering yourself, you'll be given the option to register additional family members.
- Form a team! Become a team captain and recruit your friends.
- Support a Runner! Support an individual participating in the "Laps for a Cure" event by sponsoring them per lap! Find your runner here.
- Become a sponsor! Our corporate sponsors make this event possible and ensure that as much money goes towards finding a cure for EB as possible. Please visit the sponsor tab above for sponsorship opportunities.
- Buy a t-shirt! Click on the "register as an individual" button above and follow the prompts. You can choose to have your t-shirt shipped or pick it up on race day.
- Create a fundraising page! Can't be there but still want to participate? Click on the "register as an individual" button above and follow prompts to create a login and your very own fundraising page to sahre with your network.
- Join an existing team! Become a runner as a member of a team and start fundraising!
- Donate to debra of America!